8.4.14

St. Michael - Why I love it so!

I think the most beautiful thing about marriage is, discovering things together. New unknown things, places, people and falling in love. Together.

That's how we found St. Michael. Pretty little town. Its in Maryland, about 210mi from New York. This town has pretty houses, very beautiful docks and restaurants. My favorite restaurant is Town Dock restaurant, and what I order....yes every time I order the same thing as I luuuuuurve it...is Cioppino. Everything about my visit to this little town is about repeating. Same little St. Michael's Vineyard, same restaurant and same food, but strangely I just want to do it over and over again. 






Jacket - Zara Similar
Tshirt - H&M Similar
Trouser - New York & Co (currently on sale!)
Shoes - H&M Similar
Sunglasses - Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages