17.4.14

The Indian Touch

I have always loved Mojris. I have always thought them to be extremely comfortable, and convenient. I like the bright hues that they come in, fuchsia, Yellow, orange, green, blue name it and you got it all. In India, Mojris are quite easily accessible, not insanely expensive and one usually picks up 'few' pairs of Mojris and keep wearing them, throughout the warm climate, as they are very airy too.

Mojris, are more popular in Rajasthan in India and is a very North Indian/ Pakistan artisan work. Today, however, its popular all across the country and now the world. See Free People. I absolutely adore these warm weather slip-ons, and me feels that the bright hues definitely gives my mood an adrenaline rush.

If you like these kind of pairs too and are interested in getting one for yourself, then do let me know.

 


Dress - H&M
Pink Hair Clip - H&M
Bag - Steve Madden
Sunglasses - Aldo

I would love to have a conversation with you. So, please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Also, do not forget to share the love on

Facebok    Twitter    Pinterest    Instagram    Bloglovin    Google+


No comments:

Post a Comment

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages