29.5.14

Lost in the Woods!


Shooting in this kind of a location is an opportunity one cant miss. I picked up this Zara jacket keeping in mind the natural colors that I would get to shoot at. What I like the most about this jacket is how vibrant this color is, which looks almost like the flame. Paired it with a regular black dress from Banana Republic and knee length boots and a Massive coral ring from Forever 21. Perfect. 







Coat - Zara
Dress - Banana Republic - Similar & Similar
Sunglasses - Aldo old
Boots - Amazon
Ring - Forever 21 Similar

What do you think of this style? I would love to know and have a conversation with you. So, please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Also, do not forget to share the love on


 facebook   Instagram   pinterest   twitter   Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages