24.6.14

Easy Life





I love sun and sand. Being a cancerian - A water sign, I always feel a certain calmness around water. My happiness lies around water. Its also said that the salt content in sea water negates negativity. It purifies. I havent been able to experiment with that, much, but definitely do believe its calming and relaxing properties. Its something we all experience!

Its a good idea to wear light and easy clothing due to the heat and the humidity in the surrounding atmosphere. I chose this, very old Joe Fresh Skirt in White and a white bustier from Urban Outfitters to accompany. On top I just covered it up with a cover up from Urban Outfitters. On my feet, is a pair of super-comfortable and stylish pair of Silver Zara slip ons and sunglasses are from Vogue.

Top - Urban Outfitters
Bustier - Urban Outfitters
Skirt - Joe Fresh (old)
Sandals - ZARA
Bag - Forever 21
Sunglasses - Vogue

Please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Also, do not forget to share the love on


 facebook   Instagram   pinterest   twitter   Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages