26.8.14

While its Summer






Summer is fun time. Free movies in the park, while lying on a blanket, concerts, plays, shorts, beaches and that fun list is just endless. I always look forward to summer. This year I have to confess that I couldn't show my gratitude as much as I would had liked.

I moved into my own apartment, and since I had nothing other than the TV and Boxes, setting it up was another story altogether! But while it lasts...Lets enjoy the glory of 'summer'!

As seen here -

Cynthia Steffe Meena Cap Sleeve Printed Shift Dress freepeople little dot mini dressForever21 Boots

The dress is not available at ZARA anymore, but have shown similar.

Like it? I would love to know. So, please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Follow me on Twitter @ujjainil

And please share the love on

 facebook   Instagram   pinterest   twitter   Bloglovin


5 comments:

  1. Cute outfit. Love the dress and the boots! xox - Katie - hauteallure.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your oversize sunnies….where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! they are from Forever21...

    ReplyDelete

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages