9.9.14

My 6 Fall Favorites

I am slowly nearing the end of my adventurous journey towards completing my home set up. And I am also looking forward to sharing the photos with you as soon as possible. My apartment is built on the foundation of storage, storage and more storage. After all with fall coming over, I would desperately need some!

As we are slowly stepping into fall and with the NYFW going on, I am quietly eyeing few trends that are coming up. Fall needs to be comfy yet stylish, and thats what we want. These trends are chic, easy and very stylish. Take a look.


Go grey!

Why not grey? Its dull, the color of winter gloomy. yes agreed. But aren't we supposed to be romans in Rome?


The snuggly wrap coat

We are sipping on our hot chocolates and dreaming of a big bear hug while it gets chillier and more. But in the absence of a bear hug, a wrap coat would do.


The cover-it-all over-sized coat

If you were in NY last year or anywhere, where it snowed as if it was its last chance, let me be the bearer of this bad news. It might be similar or more this year. But if you got your head to toe covered, then who cares?


The dress and a denim underneath

Yes, thats what we need to do. A hot dress, and skinnies underneath. It will keep you hot... Er! I mean warm.


Pull that turtle neck out!

Is it in your closet? your drawer? or that large suitcase? please bring it out as its the hot thing right now. And for this season, a necessity!


Sneakers!

No you don't need to run. But if you feel like then its a bonus. These sneakers are cool this season and super comfortable too!

Like it? I would love to know. So, please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Follow me on Twitter @ujjainil

And please share the love on

 facebook   Instagram   pinterest   twitter   Bloglovin




No comments:

Post a Comment

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages