20.10.14

The Chilly Weather Outfit









I had one of the most hectic weekend after a long long time. And by the time I realized so, it was gone. It was an interesting mix of work and play. We went out on a saturday night for some Pho Bo (a favorite ) at the Saigon Cafe, then headed out to Crown Victoria in Brooklyn with some friends, went to the Brooklyn Promanade (DUMBO) for a late night romantic walk and then finished with Tiramisu Crepe at Creperie NYC at the McDougal Street. All of my favorite things. By the time we were done and back home, it was half past 4 am. Apart from this and few other fun moments, it was all work.

So, in the midst of all this, the chilly weather arrived. dropped to 55F. So today I decided to brave the "chilly weather" in an absolutely snuggly outfit. A cute, lace trimmed skirt and a pull over. On my lips I have the color to cheer up any dull day. Its NARS Pure Matte lipstick in Bold red and on my nails I got Plumberry by Essie.

Jacket - Mango | Pullover - Joe Fresh | Skirt - Forever 21(similar) | Shoes - Forever 21

If you like it then I would love to know. So, please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Follow me on Twitter @ujjainil

And please share the love on


Twitter  |   Facebook   |    Instagram   |   Pinterest   | Bloglovin   
        



4 comments:

  1. very beautiful photography and I LOVE you coat, the color it so mesmerising and deep!

    http://tiredoftokyo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karin Howell6:34 AM

    Super cute fall look! Great blog

    -Kárin

    NEW POSTS DAILY!

    KÀRIN STYLES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nicola. I quite like it too. btw, love the tile of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages