17.12.14

As Simple As Black








Black Turtleneck - Mango | White Tshirt - ZARA | Jeggings - Target | Coat - ASOS | Shoes - Macy's (Similar) | Bag - ASOS | Hat Old

Black is the easiest option forever. Cant go wrong with black. Makes you look slimmer and taller (a dream come true!) and does every good thing. I know a lot of people, who wear black only! But then thats a bit too much for me, since I love colors very much. However, occasionally I find it quite refreshing to give in to the color of mystery, but keeping the switch to my colorful side on. Hope you like it too!

please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Follow me on Twitter @ujjainil

And please share the love on


Twitter  |   Facebook   |    Instagram   |   Pinterest   | Bloglovin   

No comments:

Post a Comment

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages