14.1.15

French Connection US - Winter Coats


I can't get over the fact that its freezing cold out there. Stepping outside requires motivation, and in good amount. But that doesn't end there, there is another issue to combat and that is a very particular, critical fashion crisis. The issue is having a vast collection of winter coats. Because when you are out in winter, all one gets to see, is your Winter Wear, doesn't matter if you are wearing, that beautiful lace outfit you bought during the holidays. So, when one of my longtime favorite brands, French Connection US approached me to write about their awesome coats and winter wears, I quietly did a little dance. And that too, available at reduced prices...Better & Better!

French Connection US has a wide range of Winter Clothes and the best part about it is, that they are all on reduced prices right now! They have a wide range of Winter Coats & Winter Jackets for Women. What I like about them is their Parisian chicness. Check them out over here.

please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Follow me on Twitter @ujjainil

And please share the love on


Twitter  |   Facebook   |    Instagram   |   Pinterest   | Bloglovin   



8 comments:

  1. I love the navy and black leather!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/gracenjio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juliana8:39 AM

    Hi Ujjaini! I enjoy your blog very much so I have nominated you for the Liebster Award: http://www.jujusmoments.com/2015/01/thanks-for-nomination-liebster-award.html

    Hope you enjoy it and have a wonderful weekend!

    XOXO JuJu

    www.jujusmoments.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know. I quite like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That black coat with the fur collar is just stunning - so elegant!
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages