22.5.15

Book Review : The Girl On The Train

Hello,

So this is my first book review here. Well, I am assuming its nothing more than my opinion on this book, So lets begin then....

Usually my reading time begins during the weekend. And that makes me also think about and find books that I like to read. I read fictions. A Lot. So most of my reads are that. The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins is a fiction too. Its about this girl who has undergone a divorce, has lost her job and has a huge drinking problem. She travels by train to the place she pretends to work. She witnesses a murder, or wait a minute thinks she saw something. She is a mess and her whole confusion lands her up in trouble, and she pulls along 2 other "happy" families with he in that confusion. If you love Thrillers like these, then you are going to find this 'UNPUTDOWNABLE'

So, go check it out!

please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Follow me on Twitter @ujjainil

And please share the love on

Twitter  |   Facebook   |    Instagram   |   Pinterest   | Bloglovin   









3 comments:

  1. Mlle Coconath1:52 AM

    I want to read this! Thanks for sharing!

    xx

    Mademoiselle Coconath

    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merciiii for sharing, bon lundi! (Happy Monday!)

    Bisous from France,

    Sand.

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    http://photosfrench.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages