22.8.16

My Favorite Jewelry


I am not into jewelry, but pieces that I like I hold onto with my life. These pieces are usually simple, delicate and the kind that goes along with everything. They stay close to me and I wear them just for myself. They make me feel beautiful and have good energy.


These earrings are by Chan Luu. They are simple and effective. Its based on the usual hooked earrings, however, the reveal at the beginning of the hook is what attracted me. The whole simplicity of this earring is bit surreal to me. 

Chan Luu Earrings - Available Here


Talking about good energy, thats what I get from this ring. The blue stone with a simple eye-like detail fascinates me. I remember feeling this way when I visited Istanbul. Beautiful, serene and lively.

Ring - Available at Mejuri

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages