27.4.14

Lip Tar - So Vivid!

Lip Tar Trio Set Vivid in Nylon | Harlot | Trollop

I have started liking bright vivid lip colors. It not only compensates for the other make up components on our face, but also, makes out pictures look better. Talking of brighter hues, I have observed, that if the bright colors do not have enough pigment, it might fall flat due to the underlying skin color showing through it. However, in case of Lip Tar I noticed that the pigment is so strong that just a drop is more than sufficient to cover your entire lips. Its extremely long lasting an effective. There is just one drawback according to me, and that is its dry. One needs to support them with a nourishing lip balm for more comfortable lips. But I think that's worth it. And guess what? Its vegan too!!



I would love to have a conversation with you. So, please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Also, do not forget to share the love on

Facebok    Twitter    Pinterest    Instagram    Bloglovin    Google+


No comments:

Post a Comment

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages