19.4.14

Pinkiliscious

































Call me girly, but I have always loved pink. My mom used make me wear these pink dresses all through my infant stage. And they were all pink. Pink shoes, pink bows, name it and it was pink.And I am assuming my taste for pink developed quite early because of these reasons. I see pink and I get drawn towards it. Or may be there is some psychoanalysis, for women liking pink. Whatever it is, when I spotted the Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette on Keiko Lynn's webpage I first spotted the pink, and then the amazingly vibrant colors.The colors so amazing on the lids, that I quick swipe brings out fantastic results. I loved it!




For my eyes I have used

I would love to have a conversation with you. So, please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Also, do not forget to share the love on

Facebok    Twitter    Pinterest    Instagram    Bloglovin    Google+


No comments:

Post a Comment

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages