21.5.14

From 'Morocco' With Love!

I have always been fascinated with the Moroccan cultural influence. So when I spotted this dress at Zara with beautiful color and fabric I checked its label that said 'Made in Morocco' and I knew I had to have it. Its a beautiful soft silk that falls beautifully. Amazing vibrant colors make this even more exciting. What do you think? Also, you might want to do this look with your makeup with this dress!




Kaftan Dress - Zara
Bag - Forever21
Shoes - Amazon
Ring - Vintage Old


Do you like this look? I would love to know and have a conversation with you. So, please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Also, do not forget to share the love on

Facebok    Twitter    Pinterest    Instagram    Bloglovin    Google+



No comments:

Post a Comment

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages