1.5.14

Obsessed with Green


To be honest...its not just green but also, my obsession with the UD Electric Palette. I cant get over it. And I wont, till I know what to do with each of its colors, which are so spectacularly vibrant and beautiful .I remember, right after I had started working, I started using green liners. I used to thickly kohl my lower lid with sometimes black and a lot of times green liner. Something similar to what I have done here. It made my eyes pop! Over here I have used Freak on my upper lid and then lined both the lids with Fringe using a smudge brush. Both colors are from the Urban Decay Electric palette. Then finished off with lining my lower lid with a dark green eye pencil, like this one and loads of mascara.

I would love to have a conversation with you. So, please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Also, do not forget to share the love on

Facebok    Twitter    Pinterest    Instagram    Bloglovin    Google+


2 comments:

  1. vatsala3:27 AM

    The Colors look absolutely stunning on you. You should post step by step photos too for the makeup-challenged people like me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment. Will keep that in mind the next time :)

    ReplyDelete

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages