23.5.14

Party Eyes

These eyes are rather bold and party-like. And it is again, yes again! from the UD Electric Palette. While I am exploring the Palette and now I am thinking that may be, I should start a series of posts on the palette. So, you can see the other looks here, here, here and here.

For now, I got party eyes. I used Jilted and Urban from the Palette. Scroll down to see how to create it. 









First take Jilted on the thicker side of the brush, that comes with the palette and swipe it over your lid. Remember, to start from the outer corner and keep swiping inwards. Now turn around your brush dip it in urban and line your upper and lower lids. Line up your waterline with an eyeliner pencil. I used Dior Crayon Eyeliner. Curl your lashes with a lash curler and apply mascara, I used Covergirl Volume Blast Mascara.
And thats all you need to do! Btw I also, think that its a great on-the-go party make up too. Because of the bold colors, your eyes can steal the show with very little effort!

Let me know what you think? I would love to know and have a conversation with you. So, please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Also, do not forget to share the love on

Facebok    Twitter    Pinterest    Instagram    Bloglovin    Google+




No comments:

Post a Comment

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages