13.5.14

You Make Me Blush!

I know I sound cheesy sometimes. Only sometimes. But, I cant help it!

Now lets move over to my favorite eye palette in this "entire" world. Yes I love it that much. Its Urban Decay Electric Palette. But, wait didnt I say blush? You heard me right. So this is what I did. The colors that I chose from the palette are Savage and Slowburn.

Slowburn
Savage
UD Electric Palette
MakeupForever High Definition powder
And a Kabuki brush. Dab the brush on the desired color.
Add some HD Powder

Apply on the apple of your cheeks, then, happily blush!

Do you have tips that you would like to share? I would love to know and have a conversation with you. So, please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Also, do not forget to share the love on

Facebok    Twitter    Pinterest    Instagram    Bloglovin    Google+


No comments:

Post a Comment

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages