28.7.14

Scarlet Love






A red dress charms me. Always. They say red is the color for passion & love. Its also a way to stand out in a crowded room. Attract dates and what not. However, this dress have been chosen purely for comfort and the amazing scarlet.

Me and M have been busy since the past few days. We are moving to a new apartment, and due to a last moment change in plan we are now apartment hunting and packing at the same time. Its been crazy. So this Sunday we decided to drop everything and go enjoy ourselves a little. It was a little date. So I put on this red dress, as it also happened to be only one of those few clothes that were not packed and stepped out.

So we walked around the streets of west village and landed up at the Cornelia Street Cafe. Good food, busy place, great neighborhood, and on a perfect weather day a great sit out option.

I engaged M to click my pictures this time. Am not sure whether he enjoyed it, as I can be bit finicky, but I loved it. And I think the pictures didn't turn out bad really. What do you think?

Dress - Mango
Shoes - Target (similar)
Umbrella - TJMaxx (similar)

Like it? I would love to know. So, please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Follow me on Twitter @ujjainil

And please share the love on

 facebook   Instagram   pinterest   twitter   Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. This outfit is absolutely amazing *_*

    kisses

    Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. vanessa3:44 PM

    beautiful color!


    www.thevogueword.com
    www.thevogueword.com

    ReplyDelete

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages