29.7.14

The 3 Steps Nail Art






  1. Paint nails with the shade of orange
  2. Roughly paint the tips with gold
  3. Put an internal border between the gold and the orange in a stripe.
Voila!

Products used:

Sally Hansen French Manicure Pen, Pure White  Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel BeachyL'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Trend Setter Orange You Jealous?


Like it? I would love to know. So, please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Follow me on Twitter @ujjainil

And please share the love on

 facebook   Instagram   pinterest   twitter   Bloglovin





3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I love them too...Cant get over their African Tea Rose...Its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah Elder5:10 PM

    I absolutely love this design! I tried to do my nails like this recently but they were nowhere as neat as yours.

    Hannah x

    BLAB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your complement Hannah!

    ReplyDelete

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages