16.9.14

Clicks I loved


Vintagy

Its an accidental click. I totally love its vintage feel and the red lipstick. I used a clicker to take this one, and it turned out to be one of my favorite. Click for the post.


The 4 Seasons

A visual worth a thousand words. What can say it better than pictures. From top left: Taken in 2013 Fall during a trip to Yosemite. M was exploring the fields and thats when I clicked it with my phone. Top right: The winter of 2013. You know what I am talking about. Right? Bottom left: Spring aka cherry blossom in Washington DC. Bottom right : is the 4th of July i.e. Summer


Scarlet Love

I just like it because of the color. Click here for the post.


I just keep going back here. Its near Kent in Connecticut. Its magical and beautiful. BTW for those who are not aware, the Appalachian Trail passes from here. And here is how you can reach my post.

Like it? I would love to know. So, please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Follow me on Twitter @ujjainil





3 comments:

  1. Great links, thanks for sharing them!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome. Glad you liked..

    ReplyDelete

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages