29.10.14

The Indian Gypsy

India for some reason has long been known as the land of snake charmers. I haven't seen one myself, and might be delighted to see one some day. The snake charmer...not sure about the snake.

As for gypsies, I have just loosely adapted the look from the Indian gypsies and Indian Rajasthani (A state in India) tribal look. It has a lot of drama, accessories and sensuality of some sort. The accessories that I have worn here are from Target, Naadz, MySilver Sparkle, Forever 21 and some very old junk silver jewelry from India.














If you like it then I would love to know. So, please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Follow me on Twitter @ujjainil

And please share the love on


Twitter  |   Facebook   |    Instagram   |   Pinterest   | Bloglovin   
        




2 comments:

  1. Love this! You look amazing, love. Fabulous as always. :) xx

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages