14.11.14

Old Worldly






The colors of fall are on their way out, giving way to winter. The grey days are on their way in. A bit of old world charms me every now and then. I wish to be there sometimes and on a chilly, rainy day like this, sends me off thinking. Hope you like this outfit.

My outfit here

Trench coat (similar) | Grey sweater dress (similar) & (similar) | Booties | Cloche (similar) | Scarf is from LaMadChic | Messenger Bag

If you like it then I would love to know. So, please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Follow me on Twitter @ujjainil

And please share the love on


Twitter  |   Facebook   |    Instagram   |   Pinterest   | Bloglovin   

No comments:

Post a Comment

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages