17.11.14

Beauty Tutorial: Seductive Lips

The thing about seduction is, if you ask me is to have life into things. Something thats alive and happily so. And whats happier than a pair of red-red lips. I tried creating dimensions by mixing 3 very close shades to create the illusion of being alive (read 3 dimensional). 

First I used NARS Pure Matte Lipstick in Bold red (this looks a bit different on the linked website). 
I lined it up with the shade Raven from the Smashbox On the Rocks Always Sharp set
And in the center of my lower lip I applied Harlot from the Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics set
In the end blended it all lightly, just to make any obvious lines or marks disappear with a lip brush.






If you like it then I would love to know. So, please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Follow me on Twitter @ujjainil

And please share the love on


Twitter  |   Facebook   |    Instagram   |   Pinterest   | Bloglovin   

No comments:

Post a Comment

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages