3.11.14

Un-paralleled









Has it ever happened to you that, you sit by yourself and boom comes this flash of the beautiful past? It happens to me. We visited Finger Lakes this year. And I have always been a little partial towards NY, so once I have in the middle of this stunningly gorgeous wine country, so my beliefs were true.

However, its not completely without reasons, and I surely have some of mine.

1. It was absolutely stunning.
2. It was a LOT cheaper than some of the other wine countries, including Napa.
3. The wines were great. One of the wineries we went to was Dr. Konstantin Frank Winery. They offered free tasting and their sparkling wines, are some of the best I have ever had.
4. It is closer home. Now this is completely a matter of personal convenience, but true. If you live around the east coast, all you need is a 3 day long weekend, add 2 and you have a wonderful holiday.
5. You can taste other things too, like cheese. Try Muranda Cheese Company. $2 per head for 10 kinds of cheese tasting.


If you like it then I would love to know. So, please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Follow me on Twitter @ujjainil

And please share the love on


Twitter  |   Facebook   |    Instagram   |   Pinterest   | Bloglovin   
        



6 comments:

  1. libys119:49 PM

    omg.. amazing shots!!! :D thanks for sharing!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I really loved all the pictures. It sounds like a perfect weekend getaway. I would really like to do something similar. You have a lovely blog, I'm following you now on bloglovin. Checkout my blog and if you like it follow me too! Let's keep in touch. :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you liked them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos and outfit <3

    www.krystelcouture.com | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages