6.11.14

Wintercare Essentials

Winter is beautiful, but winter also demands a little extra care. I usually divide my routine into 3, depending on less time/ more time and a point when you-got-to-do-something-about-it!

Given below are some of my go-to products. 


Tigi Bedhead Re-energize Shampoo & Conditioner

Its what I use almost everyday. Truly nourishes and brightens my hair without weighing it down Loe this duo.

Dove Hair Therapy Nourishing Hair Oil

This is what I use everyday after my hair is partially dry. In fact I use this all year round, to get rid of frizziness and dry ends.

Phytojojoba Intense Hydrating Brilliance Shampoo & Hair Mask

This stuff is intense. I use them in very very dry season and when my hair needs it. You need to take very little of each and work out a massage into your scalp and hair.

Wooden comb

I don't know about you, but my body and hair is full of static during cold season. A plastic comb would pull out my hair. hence a wooden comb.


Nivea Touch of Renewal

This leaves my skin super soft and smooth, as it removes dead skin quite well. Use it all year round, and love it.

LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

Smells divine. Reminds me of the valley of roses. As a product, it absolutely nourishes the skin. If you don't mind the greasiness in the end, then this is your kind of thing.

Origins Incredibly Spreadable Smoothing Salt Body Scrub and Smoothing Souffle

I use them on my Spa-days. Smells incredible, just like spearmint. Feels super luxurious.

Derma Doctor - KP Duty Body Exfoliator

This exfoliator is extremely effective on skin thats literally scaling. A little goes a long way as it comes in a big tub. Mine lasted 6months! Make sure the ingredients suit you though, as it can be a little tough on the skin sometimes.


Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion

Cetaphil needs no introduction. Its a must have for me when the weather gets dry.

Origins Ginzing Refreshing Scrub Cleanser

A morning scrub for sure. Smells of Ginzing, which is a little like oranges and brightens up the skin incredibly.

Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm

A rich creamy concoction in a tub. I usually sit in front of the TV at the end of the day and massage it slowly into the skin. Its my end of the day luxurious treat to myself. You just need to wash it off with a sponge or a wet towel, it exfoliates all the grime and makeup off your skin.

Origin Ginzing Refreshing Eye Cream

I don't know about you, but my eyelids dry out in winter and I need to keep in moisturized. Also, its a good idea to have a moisturizer underneath your eye make up. Additionally it brightens up the eye, hence all purposes resolved.

Origin's Drink Up 10 mins Mask

It on a day when the skin is parched and flaky and need extra moisture. Just 10mins and voila! you got clear, bright and nourished skin.

Nivea Lip Balm

A lip balm is a must. Need I say more?

Sephora Clean Machine Konjac Sponge

This is the first time that I have used it, and I must say that I am pretty happy with it. I have always hated using a towel and this solves that. Comes in a pack of 2 and each last for about 3months. Great value for money too


Sugared Vanilla Wish from Bath and Body Works Cozy Vanilla cream

A hand wash that smells great.

Tocca Beauty Crema Mani Viaggio

Totally nourishes the skin and smells great too!

Prada Roll on

Unfortunately the roll n is not available anymore, but the perfume smells awesome and cozy

Bodyshop Hemp Foot Protector

I actually had hardened dried up skin on my feet at one point. So one night just cleaned my feet, applied this product. Wore socks, and went off to sleep. And next morning I had beautifully soft feet, with no signs of the nightmarish dryness. I fell in love since then!

If you like it then I would love to know. So, please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Follow me on Twitter @ujjainil

And please share the love on


Twitter  |   Facebook   |    Instagram   |   Pinterest   | Bloglovin   
        



No comments:

Post a Comment

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages