2.2.15

Beauty Monday : How To Apply Purple Lipstick


Doing a dark color can be a very challenging subject, and you have to do it right. Doing it right is for yourself than anybody else. When you are leaving home, with the bright lip, you should be able to look  at yourself in the mirror and say, "I am gorgeous"

I have faced the challenge for quite sometime with that, and then one day, after several research and experiments, I figured it. And I stuck through the game, because I so totally love the bold lips. The biggest 'mantra' here is -
1. stick to a pale to neutral color for the eyeshadow.
2. Figure out the undertone of your lipstick and then decide the blush.


1. Blend the eyeshadow on your lids


2. Start blending the cream blush 'in the hollow' of your cheeks. I suggest applying enough to bring out the vibrancy of it.


3. Since it was a cream blush, powder it, before starting the next step


4. Now apply bronzer at the high point of your cheekbones.


5. Now mascara and then finally 'the' lipstick



please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Follow me on Twitter @ujjainil

And please share the love on

Twitter  |   Facebook   |    Instagram   |   Pinterest   | Bloglovin   


2 comments:

  1. I love dark purple lipstick! My skin is so pale that I end up looking goth and washed out lol It looks so good on you, keep up the awesome work!:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I can look pretty washed out too, thats the power of a dark purple :) But an effective and bright color on cheek is always a good idea!

    ReplyDelete

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages