25.3.15

Makeup for Spring


Spring make up for me are shades of pinks and pastels, just like a warm and windy yet a sunny day. Its the feeling of freshness and romance. The morning walk when your path meets with someone, whom you want to turn head towards you. You get the picture right?

Over here, once I was done with primer, foundation and concealer, I started my fresh look...


From my UD Electric Palette I chose Gonzo and with the tapered end of the rush that comes with the palette I drew a line starting from the outer corner to a little beyond the middle part of the upper eyelid. Now after wiping off the remaining shadow I picked up revolt from the palette, and started drawing a line from the inner corner.


Now with very little eyeshadow (gonzo) I touched just below the lower lid lashes. Then on my cheeks I lightly blended the Dior cheek and lip glow. And then finished with applying mascara.


For my lips and gently swept across Nylon from the Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, and then toped up with Clinique Chubby Stick's Curvy Candy, which I also carried along for touchups during the day. You can also use Plushest Punch.





please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Follow me on Twitter @ujjainil

And please share the love on

Twitter  |   Facebook   |    Instagram   |   Pinterest   | Bloglovin   


7 comments:

  1. Diana Cloudlet2:39 PM

    Fell in
    love with your blog! You do a great job! I know how much time it requires to
    keep updating your blog, but don’t stop doing it!)



    I’ll be
    happy to see you in my blog!)



    Diana
    Cloudlet

    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fashionpumpkin4:50 PM

    Great makeup...thanks for sharing!

    http://www.fashionpumpkin.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Consulter Marie5:12 AM

    Love you make up tips! Thank you for sharing! Come and meet our adventures in Paris at Paris Living

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alison Hutchinson1:55 AM

    Love the pop of color for spring makeup! Such a fun way to add some brightness to your look.

    xoxo Alison
    http://www.stylingmylife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am glad you liked. I have posted some pictures of the beautiful city myself. Will be glad if you take a look.

    ReplyDelete

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages