1.6.15

How To Apply Purple Blush

The Purple Blush is not really as scary as it sounds. My purple blush arrived in a pack of 4, but I wonder if I would had gone ahead and bought a purple myself. But then once I started using it, it was the prettiest thing ever. Here is how I do it and products that are just right for this look.

A pop of color that ranges from a wine to real violet can actually give that wonderful glow and flush to the cheeks.

 Josie Maran Dusty Rose
 Clinique Pansy Pop
 Marc Jacob Beauty Outspoken Cool Lilac Pink
 Christopher Kane for NARS Multiple
 M.A.C. powder blush Rhubarb


I kept the eyes neutral but with a bit of shimmer to reflect glow. For the liner, check the tutorial here.

 Maybelline Eye Color Tatoo - Too Cool
 Chanel Illusion D'ombre Fantasme
 Dior Eyeshadow Chimere
 Smashbox 3D liner - 3D Orchid
 UD Eye Pencil - Demolition




A bit of coral or nude on the lips look just right. I ended with a bronzer.

 Bodyshop Honey Bronzing Powder
 Boots No7 Perfectly Bronzed Pearls
 L'Oreal Paris Color Riche - Caring Coral
 Dior Addict Lipstick Urban 178 Sheer Pale Pink

 Laura Mercier Peche Soft Coral Nude


 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages