3.8.15

2 Of My Current Favorite Perfumes

A girl needs her perfume. Some have signature perfumes, some experiment. I fall into the second category. I experiment so much that I only buy rollers or trial sizes. But then recently I found 2 perfumes, that I could commit to. It wasn't tough at all. And you'll know why!


I walked into Sephora with a friend one day and just to caress my olfactory sensations picked up a bottle of Replica Lazy Sunday Morning & Oh Boy! It smelled beautiful. Yes, beautiful is what comes to my mind for this one. It feels so fresh, after shower. Not to sweet, not lemony at all, just floral & fresh. I suspect the presence of spearmint too, but I got no proof. But this is by far a favorite everyday perfume. Its not cheap though, but then it comes in a big bottle.

MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA 'REPLICA' 


Well this was a birthday gift from M. He took me along to the store & asked me to choose a perfume. How romantic, well yes! Very Irresistible was glamorous, floral - in fact very floral, but with a freshness to it. It reminded me of a bouquet of roses intercepted with lemon leaves. I apply it all the time I am going out for something special. Makes me feel sexy!


If you like it then I would love to know. So, please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Follow me on Twitter @ujjainil

And please share the love on

Twitter  |   Facebook   |    Instagram   |   Pinterest   | Bloglovin   

No comments:

Post a Comment

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages