2.9.15

Jungle Love



Last week one of our friends got hitched and it was in the most beautiful setting. We were so excited for the wedding, as it was a great much-needed break, and I also got a chance to wear my new sunglasses.

 It was set under the canopy in the middle of woods and one of the most beautiful wedding that I have ever seen! I chose to wear a cream lace high neck from ZARA and a silk finish bright red high waist skirt from H&M. We had to wear comfortable shoes, as the whole set up were in the woods and the event followed some crazy dancing. My shoes were from ZARA too. As my shoes were black I brought along the little bag that had some Red, some Cream/Gold & some black outline, which was a gift. For accessories I wore a bracelet from KateSpadeNY & my earrings are really old. My sunglasses at Baroque from Prada, which complimented the feminine chicness of the entire outfit. 

Outfit Details : Top - ZARA || Skirt - H&M (similar) || Bag - Gift || Shoes - ZARA || Bracelet - KateSpade NY (similar) || Sunglasses - Baroque by Prada

please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Follow me on Twitter @ujjainil

And please share the love on

Twitter  |   Facebook   |    Instagram   |   Pinterest   | Bloglovin   





 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages