4.9.15

Maryland - A Photo Diary










Sometimes little breaks are just so refreshing. Something closer to home, yet beautiful. We stayed at one of the airbnb accommodations and I am telling you I am becoming a fan! We travel with Margo on our toes as much as possible, because its not fun without him. Its just too cute to see him run into the water and run with the wind towards you, in an open field, with his ears flapping around. I am going to be able to capture it one day, before he grows too big. 

Well here is a snapshot of our weekend!


please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Follow me on Twitter @ujjainil

And please share the love on

Twitter  |   Facebook   |    Instagram   |   Pinterest   | Bloglovin   






 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages