14.7.16

Product Review - July


As I re-stock my beauty shelf, it's a must that I share my feedback with you. I usually buy products either out of research or feedback and my recent purchases have been interesting and worth a share.

Ole Henriksen Power Bright


This is a 3-step skin brightening process. Complete with a skin brightening scrub and 2 different kinds of masks, it leaves my skin glowing and bright. Exceptional product for what its supposed to do. However, I feel for sensitive skin it's a good idea to test it out first.

Smooth Delivery Makeup Sponge


This sponge is exceptionally soft and smooth to apply. I have applied everything from foundation to blush with it. And they merged with each other as well as it never has.

Laura Mercier - Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20


I really like the finish of Laura Mercier face products. This tinted moisturizer has SPF 20 and applies great. The texture is liquidy and you will need very little.

Sweat Cosmetics Twist + Brush Mineral Foundation


I don't recommend wearing makeup for workouts but after I came across this product I had to try and I did try it out in the gym. Thankfully, there were no breakouts, in fact, there wasn't even any oiliness.   

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil (Loaded & Demolition)


I love UD 24/7 Glide-on pencils. They are smooth and glide on beautifully. So I have picked up Loaded & Demolition. A brown and a green, just right for me eyes.

Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleansing Pro Kit


I have always found it challenging to clean makeup brushes. First, take lukewarm water in a bowl, mix some shampoo then clean the brush and then hold under water and then drying. The duration of which depends on the weather! Well, this duo by Cinema Secrets cut out a lot of these processes. You pour some liquid in the container that comes along, then take the brush out and wipe on a tissue properly. And you are done!

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages