15.9.16

4 Brightening Masks That I Own

Face masks are a bit of an obsession for me and I use at least one almost everyday. Face masks are good because, your skin, just like your mood may not feel just the same everyday, so some extra TLC ensure that skin is looked after each day. Of course there is time constraint as we are running busy with our lives, but finding anything between 3-20minutes most of the days might just be good for our skin.


Of all the masks I have, I picked up the ones that brightens and there are exactly 4 of them. I usually use a brightening mask at the beginning of the day, as naturally, my skin looks fresher, brighter and ready to go!







Fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting | Farmacy Hydrating Coconut Gel Mask - Brightening (Purple Broccoli)REN Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal MaskOle Henriksen POWER Bright™ 3-step Professional Brightening System

No comments:

Post a Comment

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages