6.9.16

4 Interesting Bedside Ideas


When we moved into our new apartment and I was thinking of how the bedroom should be, bedside table was at the top on my mind. I really like beautiful but extremely productive bedside arrangements where I have everything I need at night. Which are a little skincare products like my lip balms, hand cream and eye patches. I also need some water and the book that I am reading. So while planning I went through all sort of ideas, considering the space available was extremely limited, ideas like a hanging desk to a bedside shelf appealed to me endlessly. I ended with a shelf on one side and a study table being used as a bedside, but there were several other ideas that looked so cool, that I have ear-marked them for future.

 Source


 Source

 Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages