26.6.14

Green Obsession - Revisited

I am re-visiting one of my popular posts, which was this, and I couldn't do a step by step elaboration then. Hence this is how it works. There are however, only 2 differences from the earlier post, which were my lower lid was lined with the same color as the upper lid and the the lipstick shade was different.

















Products that I used:-
Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
Nutragena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup
CLINIQUE Airbrush Concealer
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage
Bodyshop Colour Crush™ Eye Shadow - Coconuts About you
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette
CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara
Dior Crayon Kohl Eyeliner
NARS The Multiple in Orgasm
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microfinish Powder
No7 Perfectly Bronzed Pearls - Sunkissed
M.A.C. Prep + Prime Lip
M.A.C. Lip Pencil in Whirl
M.A.C. Lipstick in Frost "O"

Do you like this look? I would love to know and have a conversation with you. So, please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Follow me on Twitter @ujjainil

Also, do not forget to share the love on


 facebook   Instagram   pinterest   twitter   Bloglovin





No comments:

Post a Comment

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages