12.6.14

My Beauty Box Part 2


I am so thankful for writing this post as its immensely helping me clear the clutter in my beauty storage or "The Beauty Box" as its full of products, which either have been bought or brought from Sephora as sample. I have been an addict to experimenting and giving myself beauty treats since I-don't-know-when!

I remember as a little girl (I was probably 6) when I once rubbed Salt on my thighs after reading in one of my mom's magazines. And then you dont even have to guess what happened! My little legs turned red with rashes all over. I of course, with the half understanding of a 6 year old mind picked up a handful of table salt and rubbed it as is, while mum was taking a little nap. And the rest is history.

So, here is my second list:-



1 2 3 4 5 6

1. Clarins Beauty Flash

The best way to apply this is take a pea size on your palm. Rub your palms together and dab both your hands on your face. This gives a nice glow and to your face and makes make up last longer. I wish I had found it in winter, when your skin requires all the dewiness.

2.Too Faced Primed & Poreless
I have massive open pores. My earlier pore concealers used to cover my pores and make my skin dry, after I discover this one, while I once on one of my usual strolls at Sephora, I think am going to stick to this. Doesn't dry my skin at all, and take care of the open pores.

3. Vichy Lifactive Eyes

Again a good find. It has definitely firmed my skin, taken care of occasional puffiness and under eye wrinkle. However, I dont know if it takes care of dark circles.

4. Vichy Lifactiv Nuit

Firmed my skin a lot. Its supposed to pull skin together and firm your face. Don't know if it did that completely, but my fine wrinkles are missing.

5. Nivea Lip Balm

I need a lip balm in my hand constantly. I loved the Burt's Bee before this, but since I found Nivea, I have stuck onto it. It has been my winter rescuer. Truly.

6. Peter Thomas Roth - Cucumber Gel Mask

Its fantastic, in summer and especially if your skin has some reddishness. True to its name, it does everything that cucumber does. It calms your skin. I use it before makeup occasionally, and makes my face glow.

Whats on your list? I would love to know and have a conversation with you. So, please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Also, do not forget to share the love on


 facebook   Instagram   pinterest   twitter   Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages