10.6.14

Le Chic Parisian

The Parisien beauty is all about a casual confidence and a glowing skin with some natural tan. If we are speaking of make up then we would consider different shades of brown.When I think of the true parisian beauties I think of Clemence Poesy, Melanie Laurent, Marion Cottilard and its an endless list. Such effortlessly beautiful women.
 



Lipstick - A different grape by Clinique (color looks different on the website)
Cheeks - NARS Multiple in Orgasm
Bronzer - No7 Perfectly Bronzed Pearls
Eyeshadow -  Freak from the Urban Decay Electric Palette
Mascara - Covergirl Volume Blast
Eye Pencil -  Dior Crayon Eyeliner

After finishing my base I applied Nars Multiple on my cheek and finished the cream based with a dusting of Powder. Applied bronzer under the apples of my cheek. Dabbed on the eye shadow till the crease of my eyes, and applied eye pencil along the waterline, finished the eyes with the mascara.

For my lips, I dabbed on a little lipstick with my fingers to keep it soft. And that's it! After all this look  is all about being effortless.


Who is your Parisian beauty? I would love to know and have a conversation with you. So, please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Also, do not forget to share the love on


 facebook   Instagram   pinterest   twitter   Bloglovin





No comments:

Post a Comment

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages