9.6.14

My Poolside Essentials



Bikini from Joe Fresh. Hat from H&M (similar). Sunglasses from Aldo (similar).
 
I love splashing into the water once in a while, and especially if its summer then much more. With the recent rising temperature around east coast, the poolside trips are becoming even frequent. I like to carry along a few things in a Tote. Some sunscreen, a drink/water, some scrunchies and an iPad, to give me company when I am outside the pool. 

Beach Tote (old) from Forever 21

I like to shave after my swim and I carry along a Venus Spa Breeze (available at the local drugstore) as it doesnt need a shaving foam and convenient to use. Just dispose off when done and get those smooth legs.

What's your poolside essentials? I would love to know and have a conversation with you. So, please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Also, do not forget to share the love on


 facebook   Instagram   pinterest   twitter   Bloglovin





No comments:

Post a Comment

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages