5.6.14

Wear to Work - Semi Formal

The weather is turning out to be so beautiful that, I feel summery and want to wear light cotton clothes with floral designs. But its not always possible to do so, hence I chose the smarter way out, mixed it with formals and tried to pretend that I am wearing "semi-formals"




Lace white shirt - Old
Black jacket - Similar
Pants - Forever 21
Shoes - Calvin Klein (similar)
Sunglasses - Aldo
Bag - Forever 21

Got ideas? I would love to know and have a conversation with you. So, please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Also, do not forget to share the love on


 facebook   Instagram   pinterest   twitter   Bloglovin




No comments:

Post a Comment

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages