22.9.14

White-on-White Nail Art Tutorial




I already had this color on, which is the Revlon Perfumerie's Fresh Linen. Not being in the mood for anything particularly bold, I decided to give it a little, spin by adding something even more whiter than that. And in the end it looked pretty.

Products Used:

Like it? I would love to know. So, please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Follow me on Twitter @ujjainil

And please share the love on

 facebook   Instagram   pinterest   twitter   Bloglovin






4 comments:

  1. Vanessa Basanta3:51 PM

    love your nails!!

    Visit my blog: Tu Nuevo Look
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest and seems so easy as well

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!.... It is absolutely easy, I have to admit that...

    ReplyDelete

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages