26.1.15

Beauty Monday : Everyday Makeup To Get A Bright Face


1. Start with applying SlowBurn from the Urban Decay Electric Palette on your upper lid


2. Now apply it lightly along the lower lid


3. Now draw along the inner upper lid waterline


4. And then the lower eye lid. This would add some definition and make lashes appear thicker


5. Finish with Mascara


6. Take some blush on your finger tip

7. And gently apply it on both the cheeks


8. Now dust some powder on your face. Especially the T-zone.


9. Apply Bronzer on your cheeks


10. Finish with the finishing spray 

11. Then I applied 'O' by MAC


12. And topped it up with Laura Mercier - Wildberry



I have this makeup on almost every time I am going out now a days. It suits my winter stricken dull skin. if you want to know how I prepped my skin, then click here.

Products Used: UD Electric Palette | Smashbox Always Sharp in Sumatra Brown | Covergirl VolumeBlast Mascara | NARS Multiple in Orgasm | MakeUpForever Microfinish Powder | ELF Powder Brush | No7 Bronzer Pearls | UD Allnighter Spray | MAC Lipstick 'O' | Laura Mercier Glace - Wildflower

please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Follow me on Twitter @ujjainil

And please share the love on

Twitter  |   Facebook   |    Instagram   |   Pinterest   | Bloglovin   



6 comments:

  1. WanderLustGirls4:46 PM

    I love this! Great tutorial!

    @WanderLustGirls

    www.thewanderlustgirls.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. libys119:42 PM

    gorgeous lip color!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks very natural and flawless, I don't know how to use bronzer >.<


    xo June


    www.junepaski.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I usually take some bronzer on the brush and apply in a circular motion in the hollow of my cheek.

    ReplyDelete

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages