11.5.15

My 'Go-To' Spring Makeup

Spring Makeup for me means color, both pastels and bright. Neons, Pinks, Yellows happy bright colors. Its time to celebrate because winter is over. Winter was beautiful too, in its own ways, but today is spring and I will do 'happy' things!

Though my basics remain constant, just products to suit my skin's temperament in the current weather I always choose favorites from time to time. Right now, the following are the chosen ones!

Available Here

 Available Here

Available Here

Available Here


If you like it then I would love to know. So, please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Follow me on Twitter @ujjainil

And please share the love on


Twitter  |   Facebook   |    Instagram   |   Pinterest   | Bloglovin   

Charlotte Tilbury Looks Campaign

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR MAKE UP <3 REMIND ME OF SPRING, YOU ARE PRETTY DEAR :)

    anyway, would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin and instagram? Let me know :)

    www.somethingrealserious.com/2015/05/may-wishlist.html / NEW POST : MAY WISHLIST

    ReplyDelete

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages