24.11.14

Nailart Tutorial : Strawberry & Cream Nails



I start my day with oats, and while I was putting my spoonfuls in my mouth, I realized that I have been getting the assorted Fruit and Cream Quaker Oats for so long that a little credit is due now. So here it is, one of my favorites in the collection - Strawberry and Cream!




Apart from that I needed tape from a tape dispenser, considering I will be able to use only one hand at a time. This one is from Target and available in store only.


 I started with the shade that would be my cream


Then covered the nails with tape leaving a little tip for strawberry


And painted a messy tip.


 Removed the tapes, finished with top coat and there it goes!


If you like it then I would love to know. So, please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Follow me on Twitter @ujjainil

And please share the love on


Twitter  |   Facebook   |    Instagram   |   Pinterest   | Bloglovin   

4 comments:

  1. Marta Pozzan2:00 PM

    Oh my gosh that is so cute! Definitely going to steal that for the holidays!

    http://www.itssuperfashion.com/2014/11/barrie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tutorial. You make it seem so simple and I love the ways you've styled your photos.

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure. Glad you liked :)

    ReplyDelete

 facebook twitter pinterest instagram tumblr bloglovin

Pages